Instant Video Creator: Create a Video in Under 2 Minutes
Easy To Use Simple Software
Does All The Hard Work For You.
This isnít the first piece of software that can turn pictures into slick videos with background music but it is one of the quickest and easiest to use and it produces great results.
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Choose Your Start Frame - You dont have to do this unless you intend to put a subtitle on the start frame. Otherwise you can simply add all of the frames in the middle section
- Add All Middle Frames - Here you can add as many frames as you want and move them up and down to place them in a specific order. If you dont need them in a particular order you can simply hit shuffle to mixem up.
- Add Your End Frame - Here you can choose an ending frame. Once again, this is only necessary if you are planning to place a subtitle on the last frame of your video. Otherwise you can simply add all of the frames in the middle section.
- Set Your Video Speed - Here you can use the slider bar to set the speed of your video. This can go from incredibly slow to ultra fast so just play around with it to find the best speed for your video.
- Choose Your File Output and Compression - Select the folder where you want your video to be saved when you are finished with it. You can check the box if you want the file to be compressed when you compile the finished video.
- Choose Your Audio Backing Track - Choose your audio track that will play in the background when your video is viewed. There are 5 backing tracks supplied with the Presto Video Creator.
- Add Your Subtitle(s) - You can choose to add a subtitle to the Start Frame, Middle Frame and/or the End Frame. You get to choose the font type, style, color and size and you can set the position of the text and then preview what it will look llike when finished. NOTE: the preview will show on a white background but your subtitle will actually be an overlay on your chosen frame(s) so be sure the colors will contrast well so your subtitle can be seen easily and clearly.
- Choose Your File Name - You can choose the name of the output file to be saved as before clicking the NEXT button to compile the video file.
- Compile and View Your Video -After clicking NEXT, if you checked the box to compress your file you will be able to choose a codec or change it to uncompressed before compiling the video. If you chose to leave it uncompressed then the video will be compiled and you will be presented with the option to open the folder where the video was saved so you can view it. NOW YOU HAVE A COOL NEW VIDEO!
Thats all there is to it! Now, in less than 2 minutes you have your HOT, NEW video ready to go.
You Can Put Your New Video On Your:
- Squeeze pages
- Sales pages
- Squidoo pages
- Hub pages
- Other Web 2.0 authority sites
- Anywhere you can embed html code
The Instant Video Creator comes with 20 Backing Tracks!
Keywords: instant video creator;how to make video;video creator;video software
File Size: 0 KBytes
Widgets for your homepage
This widget is without your affiliate ID. Please log in/sign up, to get a revenue share.